Friday, April 20, 2012

Earning money & free stuff with Swagbucks

Not sure if you've heard of Swagbucks or not, but it really is great! All you do is use their search engine, watch clips, play games, participate in offers, whatever you want to do, to earn "bucks." Those bucks are later traded in for prizes, amazon gift cards(what I use mine on), & basically anything else. If I devote about 30 mins. a day to Swagbucks I can accumulate enough for 5 $5 amazon cards a month. I then use those amazon cards to purchase diapers & wipes. On Amazon you can get basically anything you could ever imagine, but I choose to use them only on that. Swagbucks in addition to a couple other sites I have never paid for a diaper or wipe since my son has been born! He's 16 1/2 months old! I'll get to the other sites later, I'm new to this whole blogging business :) Here's the signup link, try it out!! Make sure you stick with it though, it will pay off once you get used to it!
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Jajejaki

No comments:

Post a Comment